Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) Strategies….
Should you have an SMSF fund?
Do you understand how an SMSF work and the role of the Trustee (you) of the SMSF?
Want to know what you can invest in within an SMSF?
With a Self Managed Super Fund, trustees have greater control over how the money in the fund is invested. Overall SMSF’s allow a trustee flexibility they would not receive from a retail fund.
- Access to a wider investment choice.
- Various tax strategies in order to save more.
- Transparency of all investments and accounts between trustees.
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO) fees remain at a fixed cost and not a percentage of the fund balance.
- SMSFs are allowed up to four trustees which increases the super balance to give a larger investment return.
There is a lot of consideration to take into account when deciding whether an SMSF is right for you, however with our experience we can fast track the procedure for a smoother process.